The Senior Software Engineer will design, develop and maintain software for automotive data acquisition and device-to-cloud communication for use in the automotive industry. You will be challenged to solve problems with cutting-edge technology and deliver the highest quality service to our customers. Creativity and self-motivation are essential for this role.
- Develop software solutions from initial concept and requirements development through to production implementation and support.
- Software issue troubleshooting, problem solving, root cause analysis, etc.
- Modify existing software to correct errors, allow it to adapt to new hardware, or to improve performance.
- Integrate software from 3rd parties.
Technical knowledge required:
- Experience in C++ application development, Microcontrollers, and Linux.
- Experience with communication protocols such as SPI, UART, and CAN.
- Knowledge of J2534, J1939, and ISO15765 industry standards.
- Experience with agile software development process and latest software quality standards.
- Experience with Git and build tools such as CMake.
- Familiar with communication protocols such as I2C, LIN and automotive Ethernet.
- Able to communicate effectively within a development team and with clients.
- Curiously investigate everything, ability to solving problems analytically, creatively and collaboratively.
- Demonstrated ability and flexibility to manage time and priorities effectively.
- Embrace resilience seeing every challenge as a learning opportunity and invitation to grow.
- High attention to detail and commitment to quality.
5+ years of experience in embedded software application development. (Automotive embedded development is preferred)
Advanced level of English language