As a senior full stack software engineer in our cloud services team, you will be the responsible for designing, building and testing a multitier web application to view data gathered from customer fleets of vehicles.
You will implement proof of concepts, build features, deploy systems, and be responsible for the end-to-end execution of projects. You will partner with stakeholders from product management, architecture and other engineering teams across many functions within internal teams and external implementation partners.
- Fluent in CSS (Bootstrap, Carbon) and an understanding of how CSS preprocessors work like Saas
- Experience building responsive web application that exceed current web accessibility standards
- Hands on experience with document databases (MongoDB, CosmosDB) and relational databases (PostgreSQL, MySQL, Azure SQL Database)
- Practical experience with various software engineering concepts: Object Oriented Programming (OOP), functional programming, and software design patterns
- Strong experience of testing methodologies: writing unit, integration, and performance test cases
- Robust debugging skills, code optimization, and performance tuning
- Proficient in Git/GitHub or similar SCM systems
- Provides mentorship, guidance, and assistance to less-experienced developers
- Passionate about crafting software to solve engaging and unique customer challenges
- 8+ years of professional software development experience
- 5+ years of professional experience in developing multitier web applications: REST APIs and front-end applications
- 2+ years of professional experience in design, development, and support of ASP .NET Core 3.1+ applications
- 1+ years of experience developing Internet of Things (IoT) Applications
- Able to communicate effectively within a development team and with clients.
- Curiously investigate everything, ability to solving problems analytically, creatively and collaboratively.
- Demonstrated ability and flexibility to manage time and priorities effectively.
- Embrace resilience seeing every challenge as a learning opportunity and invitation to grow.
- High attention to detail and commitment to quality.
- Have the ability to work under pressure with strict timelines.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, computer engineering, or related degree programs
- Advanced level of english
Do you want to change the future of the automotive sector? Come and face with us the challenges of the future.
Send your resume in PDF format to [email protected]