The Senior Software Engineer on the Embedded Applications Team will design, develop and maintain software for automotive data acquisition and device-to-cloud communication for use in the automotive industry. You will be challenged to solve problems with cutting-edge technology and deliver the highest quality service to our customers. Creativity and self-motivation are essential for this role.
Work as a member of a globally distributed team designing and developing data acquisition and secure data exchange solutions for machine-to-machine applications.
- Deep knowledge of C++11 or later and OOP, including experience as a recognized expert and mentor.
- Good knowledge of Linux environment (prefer Ubuntu).
- Demonstrated ability to work with complex code in a complex, dynamic environment with minimal direct supervision.
- Good experience with many non-coding activities that are critical for developing a complete product, such as: Unit testing, Integration Testing, HW Testing, Continuous Integration, Requirement gathering and documentation, UML, Design, Architecture and technical leadership experience.
- Good experience with Debugging, Makefile systems, Multithreading issues, States Machines, and C++ Design Patterns.
- Experience in IoT/telematics technologies, networking protocols, encryption and security.
- Experience in automotive embedded development.
- Familiarity with software design methodologies and latest software quality standards.
- It is helpful to have knowledge of: Python, Bash, Doxygen, GTest, GMock, Google protobuf, Apache Avro
- GDB, GNUmake, cmake, git, Github, Jira, Confluence, Lucid Chart, VSCode, Linux as OS, Security, Coding standards, Static analysis tools, CAN bus, Vector CAN bus tools like CANalyzer, CANoe.
- Curiously investigate everything – ability to solving problems analytically, creatively and collaboratively
- Lead with confidence – thought leaders who empower those around them
- Learn by doing – an entrepreneurial mindset that’s driven by hands-on experimentation
- Embrace resilience – seeing every challenge as a learning opportunity and invitation to grow
- Passion for product excellence – build great products with distinct customer value and apply continuous improvement and innovation
- Bachelor’s Degree – Computer Science / Engineering
- Advanced level of english
Do you want to change the future of the automotive sector? Come and face with us the challenges of the future.
Send your resume in PDF format to [email protected]