The senior software engineer will design, develop and maintain software for automotive data acquisition and device-to-cloud communication for use in the automotive industry. You will be challenged to solve problems with cutting-edge technology and deliver the highest quality service to our customers. Creativity and self-motivation are essential for this role.
Work as a member of a globally distributed team designing and developing data acquisition and secure data exchange solutions for machine-to-machine applications.
- Experience in C/C++ application development, microcontrollers, and Linux.
- Experience with communication protocols such as SPI, UART, and CAN.
- Knowledge of J1939, J2534 and ISO15765 industry standards.
- Experience with agile software development process and latest software quality standards.
- Experience with Git and build tools such as CMake.
5+ years of experience in embedded software application development. (Automotive embedded development is preferred)
Able to communicate effectively within a development team and with clients.
Curiously investigate everything, ability to solving problems analytically, creatively and collaboratively.
Demonstrated ability and flexibility to manage time and priorities effectively.
Embrace resilience seeing every challenge as a learning opportunity and invitation to grow.
High attention to detail and commitment to quality.
- Electronic engineering, mechatronics, computer systems or related.
- Advanced level of English
Do you want to change the future of the automotive sector? Come and face with us the challenges of the future.
Send your resume in PDF format to [email protected]