As a Senior React Front-End Developer, you will design, create, test, and build a class-leading web-based automotive business intelligence tool. With teams working across the globe, we create and deliver solutions that combine comprehensive data acquisition methods with a powerful edge and cloud computing architecture resulting in an enterprise-class solution for fleet management, product development, connected vehicle, and data exchange applications.
Work as a senior web developer of a globally distributed team (US, PL). Collaborate with the UX designers, software developers, and other team members to provide mature product.
- Strong experience with React
- Demonstrated ability to work with complex code in a complex, dynamic environment with minimal direct supervision.
- Experience with web standards: HTML5, CSS3, etc.
- Experience with Table-based UI interactions and libraries (AgGrid, React-Table)
- Experience working with larger frontend codebases
- Experience with front-end software design, and architecture
- Have a hands-on mentality, independence, and taking ownership of the product
- Experience in writing unit tests
- Experience with Git (GitHub) and build tools (Webpack), and CI/CD workflow
- Knowledge of CSS pre-processing frameworks SASS
- Experience working with large data sets
- Experience in RESTful API design
- Familiarity with UI design, user interaction experience, creating UI templates and components
- Experience with building products from scratch, and launching them into production
- Experience in data visualization with chart & map libraries
- Experience with the agile software development process
- Curiously investigate everything – ability to solving problems analytically, creatively and collaboratively
- Lead with confidence – thought leaders who empower those around themLearn by doing – an entrepreneurial mindset that’s driven by hands-on experimentation
- Embrace resilience – seeing every challenge as a learning opportunity and invitation to grow
- Passion for product excellence – build great products with distinct customer value and apply continuous improvement and innovation
- Bachelor’s Degree – Computer Science / Engineering
- Advanced level of english
Do you want to change the future of the automotive sector? Come and face with us the challenges of the future.
Send your resume in PDF format to [email protected]