The Software Engineer on the Embedded Applications Team will design, develop and maintain software for automotive data acquisition and device-to-cloud communication for use in the automotive industry. You will be challenged to solve problems with cutting-edge technology and deliver the highest quality service to our customers. Creativity and self-motivation are essential for this role.
Work as a member of a globally distributed team designing and developing data acquisition and secure data exchange solutions for machine-to-machine applications.
- Experience in embedded software development
- Strong knowledge of C++11 or later
- Self-starter with independent problem-solving ability
- Experience in C/C++ application development, Linux OS, multi-threading
- Familiarity with agile software development process and tools
- Experience with design for testing and testing frameworks (Gtest preferred)
- Experience in IoT/telematics technologies, networking protocols, encryption and security
- Experience in automotive embedded development
- Familiarity with software design methodologies and latest software quality standards
- Knowledge of software design patterns, design tools, and UML
- Knowledge of vehicle diagnostics and automotive networks, such as CAN
- Experience with coding standards like MISRA
- Experience working with remote teams
- Curiously investigate everything – ability to solving problems analytically, creatively and collaboratively
- Lead with confidence – thought leaders who empower those around them
- Learn by doing – an entrepreneurial mindset that’s driven by hands-on experimentation
- Embrace resilience – seeing every challenge as a learning opportunity and invitation to grow
- Passion for product excellence – build great products with distinct customer value and apply continuous improvement and innovation
- Bachelor’s Degree – Computer Science / Engineering
- Advanced level of english
Do you want to change the future of the automotive sector? Come and face with us the challenges of the future.
Send your resume in PDF format to [email protected]