As a Senior Web Developer, you will design, create, test, and build a class-leading web-based automotive business intelligence tool.
Work as a web developer on a team designing and developing our class-leading web-based automotive business intelligence tool.
- Strong experience as a full stack developer utilizing Java.
- Demonstrated ability to work with complex code in a complex, dynamic environment with minimal direct supervision.
- Experience with software testing (including unit testing frameworks).
- Experience building microservices using Service Oriented Architecture.
- Knowledge of debugging tools and performance optimization.
- Proven problem-solving skills and ability to design solutions for complex engineering problems.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Must enjoy working in a creative and collaborative environment as part of a cross-functional project team.
- Must work well under pressure and strive to meet commitments to delivery timelines.
- Passionate for technology, software, and data.
- Familiar with UI design, data visualization, user interaction experience, creating UI templates and components.
- Experience working with large data sets.
- Familiar with database schema design principles and DB query languages such as SQL.
- Experience working with source code management tools (such as Git) in a shared code environment.
- Familiarity with Test Driven Development practices.
- Curiously investigate everything – ability to solving problems analytically, creatively and collaboratively
- Lead with confidence – thought leaders who empower those around them
- Learn by doing – an entrepreneurial mindset that’s driven by hands-on experimentation
- Embrace resilience – seeing every challenge as a learning opportunity and invitation to grow
- Passion for product excellence – build great products with distinct customer value and apply continuous improvement and innovation.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, computer engineering, or related degree programs
- Advanced level of English
Do you want to change the future of the automotive sector? Come and face with us the challenges of the future.
Send your resume in PDF format to [email protected]